The original branch of the Ōtaki R.S.A. was formed in 1919. The club was reformed in 1934 and moved to its present location in 1963. We currently have over 1,400 members who are young and old, male and female, from all walks of life with diverse interests.
Come along and visit or become a member and enjoy the welcoming and friendly atmosphere, great facilities and excellent service.